Retail Water Providers
Central Basin provides water to 1.6 million residents from 24 cities and portions of the cities of Carson, Compton, Long Beach and Monterey Park. Additionally, Central Basin services six unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County, including East Los Angeles, Florence-Graham, Walnut Park, Willowbrook, West-Whittier-Los Nietos and South Whittier.
The District is able to service such a large population by working with 40 retail water providers and one water wholesaler. Central Basin provides your local water provider with imported water and the local retailers provide water directly to you.
In an effort to keep local water providers engaged in water issues, Central Basin hosts a monthly Purveyors Workshop. To view the calendar, please click here.
Central Basin Water Purveyors
La Habra Heights
Santa Fe Springs
- Bellflower Home Garden Water Co.
- Bellflower-Somerset Mutual Water Co.
- California Water Service Co.
- City of Bellflower Municipal Water System
- City of Bell Gardens
- City of Cerritos
- City of Commerce
- City of Downey
- City of Huntington Park
- City of Lakewood
- City of Lynwood
- City of Montebello
- City of Norwalk Municipal Water System
- City of Paramount
- City of Pico Rivera
- City of Santa Fe Springs
- City of Signal Hill
- City of South Gate
- City of Vernon
- City of Whittier
- County LA – Rancho Los Amigos
- Golden State Water Co.
- La Habra Heights County Water District
- Lynwood Park Mutual Water Co.
- Maywood Mutual Water Co. No. 1
- Maywood Mutual Water Co. No. 2
- Maywood Mutual Water Co. No. 3
- Montebello Land & Water Co.
- Orchard Dale Water District
- Park Water Co.
- Pico Water District
- San Gabriel Valley Water Co.
- Sativa L.A. County Water District
- South Montebello Irrigation District
- Suburban Water Systems
- Tract 180 Mutual Water Co.
- Tract 349 Mutual Water Co.
- Walnut Park Mutual Water Company