Central Basin Municipal Water District procures goods, non-professional services and professional services in accordance with District’s Procurement Policy
It is important that vendors register through our vendor registration page. Automatic email notifications of RFPs/RFBs/RFQs are provided to every vendor that is registered.
RFPs/RFBs/RFQs/SOQs will include:
- Scope of work to be performed or good to be acquired.
- A list of basic questions regarding each firm (address, number of personnel, qualifications, experience, key personnel, etc.)
- A description of the proposal requirements and evaluation criteria to be used by the District
- An explanation of the District’s insurance requirements.
- Due date and time. Submittals received after the set time and due date will be automatically rejected
- A sample contract which the vendor will be required to execute, if selected
- District’s conflict of interest form
- District’s acknowledgement form
Each RFP/RFB/RFQ/SOQ will provide specific insurance details for the respective contract. However, the vendor is required to maintain adequate insurance to protect it from claims under Worker’s Compensation Act and from claims for damages for personal injury, including death and damage to property, which may arise from operations under the contract. If specified or requested, the vendor must file certificates of such insurance with the District. Additional liability insurance may be required if the contract work is to be performed on District’s property. To view the District’s standard insurance requirement, click here.
All invoices shall be submitted to District’s office located at 6252 Telegraph Road, Commerce, CA 90040.
District payment term is net 30 calendar days of receipt of invoice. The District will notify vendors of any disputed charges, costs or expenses included in the invoice.
If a vendor has a change of address after the contract has been implemented, the change of mailing address must be submitted in writing to District as specified in the contract. Without proper notification of an address change, check payment may be delayed.