CENTRAL BASIN MUNICIPAL WATER DISTRICT
6252 Telegraph Road
Board Hearing Room #106
Commerce, CA 90040-2512
12:00 P.M. Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- James B. Roybal (Chair)
- Robert Apodaca
- Tony Perez
- David Hill
- Margarita Gómez
- Dina Hidalgo
- Albert Plimpton
- Cecilia Pulido
- Chris Alvarez
- Rick Aragon
- Joseph Legaspi
*The Central Basin Municipal Water District Administration Committee meeting is noticed as a committee meeting for the purpose of compliance with the Brown Act. Two Board members are assigned as members of this Committee and one as an alternate. In order to preserve the function of the committee as advisory to the Board, members of the Board who are not assigned to the Administration Committee may attend, but may not participate or vote on matters before the Committee.
1. Call to Order.
- Certification by the Board Secretary to the Board of Directors that the Agenda was posted in Accordance with the Brown Act.
2. Public Comment.
3. Items too late to be agendized: Determine the need to discuss and/or take action on item(s) introduced that came to the attention of the District subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
4. Action on Minutes – July 22, 2013 (Regular) Meeting of the Board of Directors
5. Presentation, Discussion and Approval of Six-Months Performance Goals for the General Manager
RECOMMENDED ACTION: That the Board approves the General Manager’s six-month performance goals as listed in Exhibit “A” per the employment agreement with Antonio J. Perez, General Manager.
6. Presentation, Discussion and Approval to Add the Gateway Water Management Authority to the List of District Approved Meetings
RECOMMENDED ACTION: That the Board:
- Approves adding the Gateway Water Management Authority to the list of approved meetings that Directors may attend per the Administrative Code under Chapter 9, Directors Code of Conduct, Article 1 Code of Conduct Policy, Section 1.23 District Approved Meetings; and
- Approves, adopts and authorizes the President to sign Resolution No.___, “A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CENTRAL BASIN MUNICIPAL WATER DISTRICT AMENDING ADMINISTRATIVE CODE PART 3, CHAPTER 9. ARTICLE 1, SECTION 1.23, EXHIBIT C.”
INFORMATION CALENDAR FOR DISCUSSION
INFORMATION FOR CONSENT CALENDAR
COMMITTEE INFORMATION ONLY
7. Presentation and Discussion of the Special District Leadership Foundation Transparency Certificate – Oral Report
8. General Manager’s Comments.
9. Directors’ Comments.
Note: At the discretion of the Board, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated and may be subject to action by the Board
Committee Agendas and complete Committee Agenda Packets (including staff reports and exhibits related to each item) are posted on the Central Basin Municipal Water District's ("District") Internet Web Site (www.centralbasin.org). These are also available for public review prior to a meeting in the Board Secretary's Office. Any public writings distributed to at least a majority of the Board regarding any items on this regular meeting Committee agenda will also be made available at the Board Secretary's Office at the District's headquarters located at 6252 Telegraph Road, Commerce, California, 90040-2512 – during normal business hours. In addition, the District may also post such documents on the District's Web Site at www.centralbasin.org. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification/accommodation to attend or participate in this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services please call the Board Secretary's Office at (323) 201-5527 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.